Sunday, May 3, 2020

100WC - Week 32 - Milah

Cold wet sand drowning me and my brother’s feet. Little droplets of water splashing on my face.

Crumble crunch crunch. Footsteps coming our way.

“Quick!, hurry!” I scream

SWOOSH The raft we made sail’s away. We disappeared into the night.



 I turn around to see my brother wake up.

“Good mor-”  Skrrrrrrr We made it to land. A safe place.

“Why did we leave anyway?. Says my brother. Silence.  “oops… sorry”.



We left because bandits were attacking our home. It was the best thing we could do.

“Why hello there !”

WHAT!. A BANDIT!. We run as fast as we ever have.

Bandits cornering us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .