Sunday, May 10, 2020

100WC-Week #33-Addison

We were excited to go to the night carnival. We all screamed and ran around the house.
I was allowed to take two friends with me so of course I took my two best friends Milah and Alexis
Linkin wasn't old enough so it was just us then my mum gave us $50 each.
Mum booked us in then we got inside and mum drove off so it was only us three we were so excited
that we immediately went on the go carts then went in gold rush then obviously got some food then
sat down and chatted for a good 30mins. Then Alexis and Milah both pointed out the fair fall.
I was always scared of that thing but since I have such good friends they encouraged me so we
walked over and “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.” 
The deafening screams echoed through the cold night we all looked at each other I called mum
and we never went there again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Addison!
    Neat Writing!. I love the end 'we never went back again'. must have been scary!, huh!. make sure to use fullstops in your writing next time. awesome writing 9 thanks for calling me a amazing friend!)
    From Milah

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .