Sunday, May 10, 2020

100WC - Week #33 - Samara

“Where am I?” I shouted 
“Guys she's awake!” Someone replied “Are you ok?”
“Ya I’m fine, but where am I!” I Asked
“Oh we don’t know….” A girl said “But what's your name I'm Alisa!”
  “I’m Nathan!” Replied a boy
“Oh…. I’m lexi… What do you mean when you say you don’t know?” I asked
“We don’t know where we are, we go kidnaped…”  Alisa Said
“What’s gonna happen now?” I replied
“We don’t know…” Nathan said in a low voice.
After years we became famous assassins.
This was my last mission….

…The deafening screams echoed through the cold night…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .