Sunday, May 17, 2020

100WC - Week #34 - Bailee


‘’ Oh, little cutie” I stopped in the middle of the street.There was a brown box with a baby racoon
in it. The baby racoon (which I secretly named Tommy) was chomping on a green leaf.
I decided to take him home.When we got to my house I took him to a little chair on the deck.
I sat down a put the box on the concrete.I pointed to the sky, “Look at the sunset Tommy” I turned
down to see only  concrete, something was up and I was determined to find out
who or what took Tommy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .