Monday, May 18, 2020

100WC - Week #34 - Charlie

WE just came out level 3 and we are back at school. I was sitting in a chair and we were talking about covid 19. Let's go out for a game, says Mrs Horan we ran out the door. look at the blue sky, says Alex.  1 leaf just went into  my face. There is a big box just sitting there on the ground can you please take that box
back to class said Mrs Horan  Look there is a raccoon it was in the tree. We went back into class and did some more work.It is almost the end of the day.All the adults are at school now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .