Thursday, May 21, 2020

100WC-week#34 Hayden

I was going for a walk on the farm and  the sky was blue. I saw my old tree house. “ I forgot about that tree house” I said. 
I decided I was going to climb it. I walked through all the overgrown grass to get to the tree house. I was finally at the ladder I started climbing. I got to the top and walked into the tree house. The first thing I saw was  a big  box with a green leaf on it. The box was sitting on a chair and I opened it up. There was a racoon in it!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayden. I like the idea of you going back in time, revisiting your old treehouse.
    Rather than lots of short sentences - I decided ... I walked ... I got to the top, which I find as your reader, chop the sequence of the story up too much would you consider joining them up to make the ideas flow?
    Thanks for sharing,
    Jackie (Team 100WC)
    New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .