Sunday, May 10, 2020

100WC - Week #33 - Bailee

¨Pant Pant¨The periodic warm breaths of my tired lungs were the only sounds until…
I heard a scream and not just one. Many.
The deafening screams echoed through the cold night air. 
Was that him?
All of this thinking was starting to make me dizzy. I felt like I was dancing on a cloud.
Then…
Black…
I couldn't think, talk or see. I felt like I was useless. It was horrible.
Days passed, but they felt like minutes. Weeks passed ,but they felt like days.
Months passed, like weeks. 
It was like a never ending sleep.

 What if it was?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bailee,
    That is a really goos story,
    Did you get the word periodic from Gregor the Overlander?
    You are a really good story writer!
    Keep writing,

    Madi

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .