Tuesday, May 12, 2020

100WC- Week 32 - Milah

..The deafening screams echoed through the cold night… .  All the deadly animals have escaped from:       
⚠️ALARMING ZOO! ⚠️. Alarming zoo has all the nasty animal’s. Wee Oh wee oh wee wee oh.
My car goes. Officer Jones goes to first  avenue, we have a tiger attacking a lady. Copy” goes my radio.
“Copy” I say back to it. 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕦𝕖 the road sign says. 🅡🅞🅐🅡, 🅡🅞🅐🅡 goes the tiger. WOW.
I fight the tiger off the lady. You would not believe how scary it was. Predators taking over
New York. S♥C♥R♥A♥C♥H♥ the tiger clawed at my face. But that was not stopping.me.
I tackled it to the ground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .