Monday, May 25, 2020

100WC - Week #35 - Kenneth



It was a spectacular day to go outside, wonderful for playing some fun fetch. Jet the owner however, thought otherwise. He wanted to hit some sick stunts, and post them on youtube. Speedy, the dog waited for his owner to grab his leash and bring him to the park. But then he just left and shut the door, carrying his skateboard. He sat there, waiting for his owner to bring him to the park. The owner came back, with a cast. Speedy thought he had hurt himself. But then Jet took him to the park, and threw a ball for him to chase.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that Jet did eventually take the dog for a walk to the park, especially as it sounded like it was a perfect day for being outside! Sometimes my kids would rather skateboard or do something other than walking our dog too....so I'm the one who ends up walking her!
    Well done.
    Michelle, Team 100wc,
    Melbourne, Australia

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .