Monday, May 11, 2020

100WC - Week #33 - Charlie

It was a cold winter's night, we were getting ready for bed and then bang there was a enormous noise outside. We jumped up and pulled  back the curtains, a car had left the road and smashed into a power pole. The sky was lit up as the flames roared out of the car. Call 111 Dad screamed to Mum as he left the house and raced down the driveway toward the scene. As the deafening screams echoed through the cold night dad tried to search for the diver as he had been throwing  from the car. It seemed to  take forever but finally the fire engine arrived to put out the blaze. I was so glad when I saw Dad with the driver over his shoulder walking towards the ambulance that had also been called.

1 comment:

  1. That was an amazing story.It worried me when the driver had crashed into the power pole ,but I glad you and your family heard the car crash to the driver.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .