Monday, May 4, 2020

100WC-Week #32-Alex

Finally I had made it away from her, I thought. She was a demon or was it a he, I don't know as long as I get away from it. I had blood leaking down my arm.
Drip drip drip. ¨ It's cold in here¨. I muttered as puffs of white air then… I was dragged back from my coller, then the mystery person took me away, ...we disappeared into the night… then surprisingly flip over and tackle the mystery person and I think I should do something horrible to him ...but should I really do this?... then I leave.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex. Great story I like how you did..I muttered as puffs of white air then. Keep up the good work. From Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very good story Alex
    From Charlie.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .