Wednesday, May 20, 2020

100WC-Week# 34 Alex

¨ What¨ I mutter to myself ¨Who did this¨ there were Racoon carcasses hung up on the and the walls of the tunnel. In grief I walked around, in the center of the tunnel was a box,? then… it  opened slowly,when it was fully opened there was just a leaf, so I pressed on. I walked only two meters before hearing something being bashed into the ground, something  wooden, then there were splinters in front of me  and oblivious  to the broken chair. As I reached the end of the tunnel the sky was black,fright filled my body

1 comment:

  1. Dear Alex,
    This is a great start to a story that can go beyond the 100 words of this challenge. You could develop it in so many ways.

    Keep writing!
    Mrs. Silver
    Team 100
    Illinois, USA

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .