Wednesday, May 20, 2020

100WC - week #34 - Ella

As I walk outside I hear something whistling. As i look up i see a box falling down, so i move out the way and the box hits the ground. There was a leaf on the box .So I opened it and  it was a little chair and then I heard the whistling . It was another box that landed and it had a leaf like the other box  .So i opened the box and there was a baby racoon in the box .And it was so cute and fluffy and it was sleeping.  I was so happy and surprised yay.

1 comment:

  1. The baby racoon sounds so cute! I wonder where the boxes came from? Lucky none of them hit you, especially the one with the chair in it (even if it was a little chair!).
    I liked the details that you included about the baby racoon. I could just imagine it curled up and sleeping.
    Thank you!
    Michelle, Team 100wc,
    Melbourne, Australia

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .