Sunday, May 3, 2020

100WC - week #32-Ella


As we disappeared into the night we found an old house on the hill. My friend said

the last one there is the rotten egg. I won your the rotten egg. I don't care truth or dare my friend

asked me I said dare. Hmm I know I dare you to knock on the door My Friend said . ok fine but

should I really do this? Yeh my friend yelled. I shouldn't do it, this is wrong. I am going home what

 my friend yelled. No I am not doing the dare ok I yelled back she said ok goodbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .