Friday, August 10, 2018

Special Prompt #3 - Rita

The clock was ticking on its way to 6:00pm. Hiding behind the bushes and holding your breath.
“I need to go to the toilet” says Emma.
“Really can't you just hold it in “I say.
“Fine” said Emma
We jump the fence when nobody's watching and pretend to be normal and regularly walk towards the malls.  I see massive ice cream cones and  they were lime flavoured.  We sat down on the grass and laid the picnic.`
“Oh I'm busting to go the the toilet” said Emma.
“Now you can go” I said.
After a while  Emma comes back to the picnic.
“Did I miss it” she says.
“No” I said.  Just that moment the fireworks started to explode, everyone screams with excitement.  But I realised the the fireworks were coming really close.
"Bang" one of the malls were on fire and there was flames everywhere.

2 comments:

  1. hi Rita
    i really like your weighting because you made it seem like real life
    by Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita,
    I really liked the way you started your story with Emma needing to pee and all of a sudden the building ends in flames, maybe next time you could try using onomatopoeia.
    From Olivia

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .