Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Blake Taylor Special Prompt #6

¨It´s pink¨!
¨So¨
¨So, I´m a boy!¨
¨It doesn't matter it's just a shirt¨
¨It's got a tutu attached to the bottom¨
¨We can cut it of, come on let's go up the stairs to get some scissors¨
I don't know why but i'm sort of nervous. I shouldn't be because I know that he used to be a surgeon and the best one in the hospital at that, so he should have precision cutting. After he cut the tutu off he cooked me dinner and we ate at the outside table next to the river and that was just a day in the zombie apocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .