Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Special Prompt #6 - Lucian

My mum went upstairs to tell us that we were having a picnic so we had to pack up and go. I went up the stairs grabbed a pink blanket and my mum got the BBQ for the picnic. I felt nervous even though it was a break for my family. We found this river that had a lot of ducks and was quite warm so we stayed there for our picnic. My Dad cooked some sausages and got some bread and sauce so we made some sausages on bread. I loved it so we stayed there for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .