Sunday, August 26, 2018

Special Prompt #6 - Natasha Dalton

One day I was in the woods and I saw a pink river or was it pink stairs, but whatever that was, I had never seen it before in the woods, I walked up to it, I touched it.
“Ahhhhhhhhhh!” I screamed it was both it was a pink river, and pink stairs I was nervous, I went up the pink stairs / pink river.
“WOW! this place is amazing” I said to myself when I got to the top of the pink stairs / pink river I found a pink deer getting cooked over a fire I saw a shadow coming out from behind a bush ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .