Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Special Prompt #3 Issy D

“O danit I stepped in horse poo” yells Lola,
“Well that’s what happens when you don't muck out the stools regularly” replies mom,
“Honey I made a lime drink for you come get it I put ice in it” says Dad,
“Nk nk nk, Flame come here”
“Nnah”
“Flame why are you so dirty”
“Sorry sis I took her to the beach”
“Hanna why did you do that without asking me now I have to clean her and my bedtime is 9 o’clock and it’s already 8!!!
“Mum, Lola just yelled at me”, say’s Hanna.
“Ok we'll sort this out tomorrow”.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting Issy.D and sounds exactly like a farm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Issy, you have used an interesting and different approach. I could really relate to this situation, as I am sure many families could. Fiona-Team100WC

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .