Friday, August 10, 2018

Special Prompt #3 - By Lucy


¨But MUM PLEASE!!

 AND I PROMISE I WILL NOT HURT HIM!!¨

¨NO I mean what I say AND you will set set him on flame¨ aaid Mum

Mum never makes sense I always wonder why she talks like that. Its weird.

¨Fine I'll set him in ice then!¨

¨THERE IS NO WAY YOU ARE DOING ANYTHING TO OUR POOR DOG!! NO WAY¨

¨But-¨

¨NO BUTS OR IFS OKAY!! Go and pick 1 lime please only 1!¨

¨FINE¨

¨Whats the time?¨

¨Go and look on the clock!¨

I regularly have to go and pick the limes for Mum.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this because there is a lot of excitement and arguments to the story, good job.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .