Monday, August 6, 2018

100wc #2 Rita

“What is that” said Taylor
“I don't know” I said
“It looks so green ”said Taylor
“What do you think it is”I say
“Maybe another planet like mars,”said Taylor
“Hey guys what you up too” said Elle
“Hey Elle do you know what this is” said Tayler
“I have no clue what that is”said Elle
“Well there is only one way to find out” said Elle
“Witch is “ Taylor said
“Going through it”said Elle
“Dibs not “said Taylor
“Dibs not”said Elle
“Really”I say
“You have to do it”said Taylor
“fine”I say
 poke my head though I saw green big long things little creatures running around.Amazing” I said poking my head back out.
“You have to go in there”I said
“let's all go in together ” said Taylor
On 1,2,3 now! All three of them held hands and went through and the door closed
“No”scrambled Taylor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .