Sunday, August 26, 2018

Special Prompt #6 - Olivia

As I walked up the pink stairs I started to get very nervous, I ran down to see my gymnastics team waiting for me. The competition was starting I did all my routines perfectly, so after the big competition it was time for prize giving, I was pretty sure I heard my name get called but I just assumed it wasn't for me, then my teammates told me to go up, I had got 3rd overall, after the competition we had to go home. I saw the river below on the way back, we got home and cooked everyone dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .