Thursday, August 2, 2018

Special Prompt #2 By Aidan

The door of doors

You would never make it up to that door buddy. Oh I will Uncle, Joshua was  listening to his grandpa teach him and others in Hawaii. He was telling them about a portal at the top of Mount Teke. “I’ll climb it one day I will.“
10 years later: Were all set, lets do it.
Halfway up the mountain: “We properly should have told some of the villagers if we got lost”.  Well we're halfway now I thinkwell keep going.
At the portal: Let’s go together. Okay. Wow it just took us to where we started. So nobody will believe it.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading this because its got heaps of activitie in it and holidays

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .