Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Special Prompt #5 by Blake

I get out of bed and go down the stairs to the kitchen and make myself a brew of coffee and walk into the living room and sit down. The doorbell rings and then some mail comes through the flap so I get up to go get the mail. As I picked up the letter I saw that it said urgent and as I read the contents of the letter, I was aware of the smile on my face. But I keep reading and the smile turned into a frown. My eyes went from happy to sad, my parents were in an accident, they are...    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .