Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Special Prompt #3 - Keira

Tick, tock, tick goes the clock on the wall. It feels like a bomb ticking waiting to explode.  Well it feels like wait 3,2,1 ring, ring, ring.  The bell goes yay! We're out of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are free!!!!!! No more prison. I walk home with my friend Olivia
“Hey what ya been doing in the weekends?”I ask
“Nothing much just shutting up my sisters because THEY ARE SOOOO ANNOYING.” Olivia replies.
“Nice thanks for telling me the 100th time” I say.
“Your welcome” she replies.  I get home and my Mum, and Dad are  regularly home before me, but I go and look in the fridge and for some reason everything is ice I mean everything!!!I .  grab a frozen lime drink I go outside and the BBQ is open???  flames are coming out wait. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! what is happening...?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .