Thursday, August 16, 2018

Bad Santa Special Prompt #4 By Aidan


…why would I do that?…

 Bad Santa 

   03/12/2016 : “Anybody can enter, but only the best will be chosen.” I’m listening to the ad that was  looking for the Santa of the Christmas parade. It would be nice. I’ll enter and see what happens.

15/12/2016 : And Santa is... Aidan Hamilton. “YAAAAY”! Good job to Richard Bound who got second. “Pssss, Hi the names Peter Hamilton. I need you to give out mud and dress up as the grinch instead”.  “Why would I do that”? “I give ya $1000”, “I’m in”.  

Day of parade: “Booooooo we hate you Santa."  
We're just joking the Santa is Richard Bound, and here he comes.



1 comment:

  1. hi aidan
    good god on the speech marks keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .