Sunday, August 26, 2018

Special Prompt #6 - Keira

The feeling is real I am so nervous and can not wait, what am I going to do?!?  Mum keeps saying that  ¨I  am going to be fine, it is all good¨ you know the normal things that M ums say.  I just go ¨Yeah right¨ well it is a fact that parents just want to make you feel better even though they are more nervous than you are! Also Dad said after we get to go by the pink river under the stars By the big free standing stairs  with a nice cooked meal I can not wait! 

1 comment:

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .