Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Special Prompt #3 by Blake



¨Wow! Did you see that he just swallowed that flame¨.

¨Yeah i wonder how he did that.¨

 ¨He had some special ice in his mouth I think.¨

A mother and her daughter went to an amusement park that they regularly went to, they saw a poster that said there was a circus special on later in the night and it said they were going to have a tiger and and elephant.

¨Can we go Mother please and can we also get some lime juice?¨

¨Its past your bedtime.¨

¨I´ll do chores after, and fix the clock at home.¨

¨Okay¨

Yay.¨

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .