Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Special Prompt #3 Tom

It was a hot sunny day time for a lime thickshake "Mum can I go get a thick shake’’
‘‘No’’ said Mum. "but you can go get some ice?’"
"What for’’ I asked
"The power's out and the meat will go rotten’’
"Okay, okay., that will be 20 dollars’’
"No way you're not getting a thickshake so you only need 5 dollars’’ says Mum. I stomp out the door flames coming out my ears. I look at the clock in the shop it says fishing time. I go get my fishing rod and go to the regular spot.

2 comments:

  1. i liked this because it made me think of when i was little and shopping with my dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi tom
    I really liked how you feel anger in your story with the flames coming out of your ears
    great job
    From Rita

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .