Thursday, August 16, 2018

100wc special prompt #4 Rebecca

It was a quiet day  when smash. I was so  upset and annoyed with everyone I smashed one of the most valuable thing that we own, why would I do that? We aren't the ordinary family that you see out at the park laughing eating ice cream. Actually we were the complete opposite of that we never went out on little family trips to the park or to another country. When I was growing up I never even knew there were any other countries. We lived in a small abandoned garage, me, my sister and my parents. No one even knew we were living there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .