Friday, August 10, 2018

Special Prompt #3 - Mason

There was once this lighter thing that could light stuff on fire and do the same with ice. It's a very good tool, I regularly use it. Oop’s, it’s 2 o’clock, time to play some Fortnite. Well that was fun, got roughly 200 wins you know, carried Brooklyn through to about 10 wins. Now back to this lighter thing, well the ice part of it is very good for making igloos for the Penguin who lives over the road. And the lighter part is very good for making those egg sandwiches that Catbug eats, he's the other neighbour.

1 comment:

  1. Hi mason,
    This story is really funny I liked how you added catbug.
    Before you publish please read aloud to yourself.
    Hayley, student, Morrinsville New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .