Friday, August 10, 2018

Special Prompt #3 - Ava


Ouchhh!!! That is so hot, why did I do that!  I knew flaming hot sauce was hot, I told myself in my head.


 "Hahaha, you're so stupid" my brother said.


 "It’s not funny you idiot" I said.


 "Stop fighting kids" Mum said.  "Look at the clock it’s 8:50, you're late again because of your bickering, I will go get your regularly lime juice, you get changed."


 "Can I have ice please" I said.


 10 minutes later…..


 "Thank you that was a great juice" we said.


 "That's okay, now get in the car." Mum said.


 Where is everyone, no one is at school today …

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .