Monday, August 27, 2018

Tom special prompt #7

My mum is always reading about ladybugs. I know what what your think ladybugs really. So today after school I walk up the road and I see mum in a new car of course it's a ladybug car with those black dots and the orange shell. So I pretend like it's not me by putting my bag on my head and covering my face. Of Course she spots me she pulls over and says “you like my new car bud” she yells. “Yes mum it's amazing” I say back. So I jump in the car and get a ride home. When I get home there's a cage round the pool it's a crock with ladybugs all over it and my Lego man on top. “MUM WHY IS MY LEGO MAN ON TOP OF A CROCK”. “Not sure really”. “Take it back to the zoo”...

1 comment:

  1. i like the way you put i saw pink and blue clouds

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .