Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Special Prompt #3 - Gracy Cacatian

I have been staring at the clock for hours waiting, waiting and waiting. My dad was lighting the fire I can see the flame rising higher and higher. Today is talent night and my big sister wanted to try out cooking, I wanted to try out painting. I´ve been working on it it all night so I hope it's worth it. Time to taste my sisters cooking BLAAA! We all spat it out it out YUCK! What is this, it taste like lime and Ice ¨well it's supposed to be lasagna¨ she said. She's so dumb she can't even say regular right, she just says regularly.

1 comment:

  1. Wow great and informative Wiring Gracy .I could just image that in real life.

    You leafed us hanging because you never telled us about your painting.

    Very interesting and Over all great job.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .