Thursday, August 23, 2018

Special Prompt #5 - Ava Craig


Welcome Home

Have your parents ever ran away to go to war and left you with your mean Uncle and
 Aunt?  Well my parents did. When I was only 1 year old and now I’m 12,  Yes that’s
right they have been gone for 12 years.  They could be dead but I like to think they're still alive.
 I don’t even know their names.
"Harper there is a letter here for you" yelled my Aunt and Uncle.
"Coming" I said. So I went down stairs and the letter, it was from my parents.
 As I read the contents of the letter, I was aware of the smile on my face.  It had said they
were coming back next month.

The next month…..
Knock knock!! went the door I opened it and there were my parents...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .