Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Special Prompt #2 Gracy

¨This is a nice day for a hike right Amy¨¨ Ahh right dad¨ said Amy. ¨Wow look at that¨ said Amy
¨It's amazing¨ ¨Dad come look ¨ DAD! WHERE ARE YOU ¨ said amy Amy ! where are you¨said dad
¨Ahh! What do I do should I wait or should I find dad maybe he went in here through the door. Dad are you in here dad!!! Where are you ugh it's getting darker and smaller I hope this is worth to find my dad blaa! I got dirt in my mouth YUCK! AHH! A worm eww! Gross .Ah finally out off that door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .