Monday, August 27, 2018

Special Prompt #6 - Leena

"Hey what did I do?"  I went to go and I cooked  some pancakes and they were really yummy and then once I  have eaten them all I went to the River  and it was really bumpy and cold.
 The next day my house walls where all PINK .  I didn't know how they got PINK so then I went to change them back to white and I was so happy that they were back to white and then I left it alone.
OH NO I spilt the PINK paint all over my floor and I tried to clean it up and then the next day I saw Something and I don't know what it is so the I left it alone and went to go and do some other things.
The next day I saw something and I was so nervous and I don't know what it was so then I went back to what I was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .