Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Special Prompt #3 by Rebecca

One ice cold night i was trying to get the fire started when "whoaf" a huge flame jumped out at me. As I startled back from the fire, looking down at my arm, seeing my hairs were charred bring tears to my eyes. I looked at the clock reading “6:54 pm”
"They will be home any minute, I have to clean up any evidence."
I ran to the freezer to get some lime ice and started to rub redness from my arm when I heard the door unlocking. I quickly covered the rest of my arm.
"Hi Mum and Dad,” I said. They can’t find out.

3 comments:

  1. hi Rebecca
    i enjoyed reading this Rebecca because you made the evidenc seem that it was not even there
    by morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I liked how you said in your story I have to clean up any evidence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca,
    I really liked the way you started your story, and they way you used onomatopoeia when the flame rose up.
    Next time you write you could add more detail.
    From Olivia

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .