Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Special Prompt #5 - Lucy


As I read the contents of the letter, I was aware of the smile on my face...

I was reading the letter I stole from my sister's bag she was going to get in so much trouble when our parents got home.

¨Hey where did my letter that I made to trick Mum and Dad go??¨ asked my sister.

Oh no I had been wrong and on I was going to get in big big trouble for stealing. 

Just then my parents walked in as if it was their cue and then my sister told on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .