Monday, August 13, 2018

Special Prompt #4 - Charlee Gubb


Once in a land of unicorns and fairies there lived two young mermaids. One was named Amira (she was the good one) and the other Sadeler (the bad one). They were both best friends, until Amira was given the opportunity to go on land for the summer. Sadeler was very upset and did everything he could to make her stay, but he did not want her knowing that he wants her to stay. At last he told her that he loved her and wanted her to say it back, but she said “Now why would I do that?” “Because I love you” he answered. “No, I mean I will only be going for the summer.”

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .