Thursday, August 30, 2018

Special Prompt #6 - Trent Allen

The Jump

100 Stairs up on floor 180 there was a surprise birthday for me. But i didn't know that. I went up too floor 180 (my workplace). I opened the door. “Surprise” everyone said. There was a pink cake sitting there. “Thank you” I said. Then after work they took me to the river.  we cooked some eels. After that we went for a swim I was going to jump in i was nervous.   I held my breath and i jumped. I hit my head on a rock. I was bleeding out. My friends tried to help me. I was Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .