Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Special Prompt #3 - Morgan Bootten

"Arrr" I scream.
"What's wrong." Mum comes running into the room.
"My leg" I scream.  "The clock fell on my leg." Mum gets the clock of my leg then the fire alarm goes off.  Mum and I start to panic then we go through the kitchen to see what was going on.
Mum grabs some lime ice as we go through.  When we get around the corner we see a flame. Mum starts to run. I start to walk, fast out the back door to the letter box. I sit down and Mum calls the fire department and Dad while I put the lime ice on my leg.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Morgan
    great work I liked the way you started the story like arrr scream

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .