Sunday, August 26, 2018

Special Prompt #6 - Lucy


Finally Mum was coming back home from Aussie so I cooked her her favorite dinner, pork meatballs and ham.  I was very nervous because I had never made them before. So I got the ham out and it was a horrible pink colour it made me want to spew. Before Mum got home I was going to run up the stairs and when she walked in I was going to surprise her and we were going to have dinner by the river. Then what felt like hours she finally came home but everything went wrong from that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .