Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Special Prompt #5 - Olivia

As I read the contents of the letter, I was aware of the smile on my face, I was invited to the biggest gymnastics competition in the world. I ran to tell mum but she was not anywhere, I stormed into the lounge, she wasn't there. I went outside and saw my family there congratulating me, I went to my room and packed my bag ready to go. When I turned around Mum was standing by my door ready to take me to the airport. The last thing I saw from the window of the plane was Mum waving goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .