Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Special Prompt #4 Mitchell

THE LIGHT BEYOND

It went off boom bang everything was dark.  A light “help me please” I yelled.  The light shined a figure stood in front of me tall and bulky. The figure had a light voice it said“who are you what are you doing here and why did you slay and cut down innocents.”  Then the figure showed herself, brings up diamond encrusted blade with tigers eye steel and Hematite guard she started crying “you did all of this, everyone is dead” then with a slick swipe of her blade puts it right at my throat.  "why would I do that?”


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .