Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Special promo #6 AIDAN


A day in the life of a T.V.

I woke up from an infomercial brake "HSHSHSHSHS" goes the T.V. set up “This is KB H 12 news investigations, and today on the show”. “We investigate the new hot dog cart terrorizing the neighborhood”. “What have you seen Bob”. “Well Sandy the cart ran down 53 ave and had cooked anything in sight.” 
“Were really in the high canals now”, I say to my cousin. PHHHSHSHSHHSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHSHSHSH “And look at that river isn’t it amazing”. HSHSHSHSHHSHSHSH“ So what about the pink stairs”, "Well they are great, you know i was really nervous about how I could look but it turned out great”. HSHSHSHSHSHSHSHS


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .