Monday, August 27, 2018

Special Prompt #6 - Ava


Ahhhhhh!!! I scream when I jump off the bridge into the pink river. I know what you're thinking pink river? that's crazy. Well it’s not the pink river is real it is in the middle of New Zealand. Anyway let's get back into the story. I zoom up the stairs to get out of the water as fast as possible. I saw something big move and that's why I was nervous to jump again. When we went home I cooked a cake it was so delicious we all got a bit of cake, meaning Cole, Mum, Dad and me. When we finished our piece we all said "yummy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .