Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Special Prompt #3 by Dillan

The Note

One day everyone disappeared overnight, Then time froze, my clock stopped. A lime drink half spilt over a computer.  Then right in front of me a door opened in the middle of the road.  I walked through the door and bam! I was in a ice type area. A little bit later I found a spot with a dried tree and started a easy flame. I am now old and dying, go and stop the man of hours to bring back time. He will regularly attack, be ready.  For anyone or anything.  Try your best. The End 
From Father.

1 comment:

  1. nice job on the story i like how you took it to when you were older.
    from Abbie

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .